Identity: LITTLE BUDDHA GROUP, SL (hereinafter LITTLE BUDDHA)
Tax ID No.: B64477300
Postal address: CALLE GRAN VIA, NUM. 6, 4th floor, 28013 MADRID Email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
LITTLE BUDDHA, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
COMPANIES LINKED TO THE LITTLE BUDDHA GROUP
|TAX ID NO.||COMPANY ADDRESS|
|LITTLE BUDDHA BRAND DESIGN, SL||B66751173||CALLE PUJADES, NO. 146-148.|
08005 BARCELONA – (BARCELONA)
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website;
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To respond to enquiries and/or provide information required by the User;
- To provide services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
- Security of the facilities through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject «Withdrawal» to firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the LSSICE, LITTLE BUDDHA does not take part in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from LITTLE BUDDHA, the user has the possibility of cancelling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that has an effect on your data.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of LITTLE BUDDHA. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to LITTLE BUDDHA carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of LITTLE BUDDHA equal or similar to those that were originally the subject of the contract or interest by the User.
- Data is conserved for the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
LITTLE BUDDHA does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU and whenever any type of transfer of personal data takes place, your express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance.
Likewise, the provider will provide information to the security forces and bodies under a judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account, if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the LITTLE BUDDHA servers.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights before LITTLE BUDDHA by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the following in the subject line: «GDPR, Affected Rights», and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar legal means, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows the correction of errors and modification of the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to have their personal data processed or for the latter to be ceased.
- Limitation of processing: this implies the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future processing.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that they can transmit it to another manager, without impediment.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The data collected by the responsible party is as follows:
- That which users provide through the different services offered on the website
- That included in the different forms provided on the website
We have an informative circular at the request of the interested parties that request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible indicating that the area is a video-monitored establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public road will be captured, except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. The images obtained will only be accessed by the authorised person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
Please be informed that LITTLE BUDDHA may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data that is carried out concerning people who become followers on the social networks (and/or carry out any linking or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of LITTLE BUDDHA will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user.
LITTLE BUDDHA will process your data for the purpose of properly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– If it is presumably unlawful by national, community or international regulations or they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– If it threatens the fundamental rights of people, does not meet the network’s courtesy standards, annoys or may generate negative opinions among our users or third parties and in general corresponds to any content that LITTLE BUDDHA considers inappropriate.
– And in general if it contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, LITTLE BUDDHA reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or from the corporate social network, that content which is deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by LITTLE BUDDHA, which may result in you receiving information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, LITTLE BUDDHA will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and if the user wants to find out about such measures they should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorised access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that any processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres complies with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user submits their CV through our website, we inform them that the information provided will be processed to make them a participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Manager. We inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing full respect of confidentiality both in terms of the processing thereof and its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Manager, please resubmit your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of your CV and for the same purposes as previously reported.
LITTLE BUDDHA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, relations between LITTLE BUDDHA and Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves.